Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
Chick-fil-A sauce is a happy marriage of honey mustard and barbecue sauce. It is sweet, tangy, and is a perfect dipping sauce for french fries and chicken.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
Mix everything together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
Serve immediately or let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more - the flavor will get even better over time. For storage, keep in a mason jar or air-tight container.
- Use your Chick-fil-A sauce on french fries, chicken nuggets, fried chicken, sweet potato fries, homemade chips, and even as an aioli on burgers and sandwiches!
- Make your sauce a little while before you plan on serving it - the longer it sits, the better the flavor is.
- Copycat Chick-fil-A sauce has the same shelf life as most homemade sauces. It needs to be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container - I like to use a wide-mouth mason jar - and it should be used within 5 - 7 days.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg