Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Homemade Taco Seasoning - Paleo, Keto, Whole30
Tacos are always a favorite meal in our house. My homemade taco seasoning is Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, and Sugar-Free. It provides just the right level of flavor and spice for any taco dinner.
Servings: 1 meal
Add all seasoning ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
If saving for another time, store in an air tight container and shake before each use as contents will settle.
Taco Seasoning Uses:
- ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- as a marinade for chicken breast
- as a marinade for steak
- if you are not following a Paleo diet, you can substitute corn starch for the arrowroot powder
- if you are following a keto diet, you can leave out the arrowroot (the sauce won't be as thick, but it will reduce the amount of carbohydrates)
- store in an airtight container for ideally no longer than a year - the quality will start to deteriorate over time
Serving: 1g | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2471mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2803IU | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg