Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Peanut Butter Perfect Bars
Peanut Butter Perfect Bars are creamy, peanutty, sweet, and delicious. Perfect bars are packed with protein and are my favorite afternoon or pre-workout snack.
Servings: 12 bars
Cost: $6.13 ($.50 each)
In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl with a hand mixer, combine all of the ingredients.
Once well combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl and make sure it is well mixed. It will get very fluffy and creamy, like a whipped peanut butter.
Spread your perfect bar batter into a silicone mini loaf pan, silicone muffin tray, or a large baking dish and press flat with a piece of wax paper.
Place covered in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or my favorite, the freezer! (If you use a large baking dish, slice into bars and then place in an airtight container.)
Optional Add-Ins are:
¼ cup of mini chocolate chips
¼ cup regular chocolate chips
¼ cup white chocolate chips
¼ cup of shredded coconut
Store in the refrigerator or freezer. We like to freeze them in reusable sandwich bags. They should keep for up to 6 months, but I doubt they will last that long.
- Make sure to use REFINED coconut oil - unrefined coconut oil has a very strong coconutty taste.
- Store your perfect bars in the freezer - they are great frozen, but if you take them to school or work they will defrost throughout the day and will be perfect for eating.
- Try to use a well-mixed peanut butter. If you have to use an oily peanut butter, stir your peanut butter very, very well before making your bars.
- If your batter seems dry, add another ½ tablespoon of melted refined coconut oil.
- If you have a peanut allergy, you can use sunflower seed butter or almond butter.
Serving: 1bar (¼ cup) | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 397mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 1mg